Saturday, March 17, 2012

JAK FM 5UPAROTI CONCERTO







i have tons of pics, only now i'm too sleepy to upload them. but basically yesterday 5uparoti Concerto was the bomb yo! 4.500 orang di JCC dan 16.000 live stream hits. Dear Lord, again, thank You for letting me be a part of this family! 7 days before the gig the tension at the office was crazy. we were about to kill each other (thank God nothing ever happened). But yeah, at the D-Day we were just having so much fun! It was teh Tike's farewell from the morning show. Jak's b'day and new logo launching. it was hugeeee and i'm so proud! Thank you to all the talented musician Project Pop, Pay Vanya Irang, Anugrah Aditya, Ello, Cherrybelle, RAN and the Orchestra. It was offff thaaa hook baby!!! I love my job, I love my team and the loyal listeners!

www.mypsychodelicmind.wordpress.com and www.cherylmarella.tumblr.com

No comments: