Tuesday, February 8, 2011

RIP Pancasila

Another tragedy in my country Indonesia. Another soul taken for having faith in what they believed in. This is too heart breaking. We have PANCASILA. Speaking of that as the base for the country to run. That allows difference among the people but still one as an Indonesian. The freedom of having a religion. The freedom of speech. The freedom of being a certain race (we never chose to be white, brown, yellow or black, as we were all born this way). But look what just happened...

Yesterday a video of a very brutal mass attacked to an Ahmadiyya house, attacked the people, threw rocks on them, beating them up and killed them was all over youtube. I watched it...(not more than 5 seconds and decided to turned it off). I was crying. I'm not even an Ahmadiyya (is an Islamic religious movement founded in India near the end of the 19th century, originating with the life and teachings of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835–1908))- but surely I think what those people think they did is for God, are actually twisted and sick. They have a right to believe what they wanna believe.

And today, 3 churches was burned. I am so sick. Now as a minority in this country, If you people are still trying so hard to burn us down. Christians, or Ahmadiyya or what other organization or race or other group of people, you are only throwing shits on your face, and it will only makes us - minorities - stronger than ever. And not even a GUN you point on my head will ever gonna make me betrayed my God. Even though my God doesn't need me to defend Him.

www.mypsychodelicmind.wordpress.com and www.cherylmarella.tumblr.com

No comments: