Sunday, November 14, 2010

I dont know what to say


This is probably the first time in my life when i feel like writing but i dont really know what to write about. I wanna write something about love but it feels so overrated. I wanna comment on the Facebook movie i just watched but i dont really feel like it either. I might wanna tell you some stories about my friends but, drama is all there is. So... im not really gonna say anything. this is gonna be a boring entry.

Oh, maybe there is something. Next month, on TARA 4 Finale, Yani, Nadine, Soraya and I are going to Singapore. It's the finale and zook out. Funny eh, i dont really do zook out. But maybe this time i just need to go. Then next February we are going to go to Philippines. The ladies are hittin your country! watch out now!

Luv,
Cee

No comments: